Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Unanswered prayer

I believe in the power of prayer... I believe that God provides for me, and that He listens when I ask for something according to His will. I believe for Him to do great and even impossible things.... But why then is it, that the prayer I my life that has been prayed and even fasted the most about, is still unanswered? Is it possible that God wants me to take more responsibility, and start walking,- before He opens the doors for me? Am I waiting for Him to drag me out of the chair, and start pushing me around, like I was some kind of puppet? When what He wants me to do is start walking, and look for his signs along the way... Does He want me to grow up, as I grow in wisdom, and ability to make good choices. Am my search for his guidance actually a sign of immaturity? Maybe the real miracle is God changing and renewing my mind?

No comments: